Annual Banquet - 2019
In March each year, the Chamber holds a themed gala-style banquet complete with lavishly decorated tables, an online auction, a silent auction, a social hour and delicious food. This sell out event of 600 guests ranges from small business owners and employees to the larger including a number of CEOs and public officials. This networking networking opportunity mixed in with the program is highlighted by the celebration of the award winners. The Chamber seeks nominees and through a committee process awards The Business of the Year, Non-Profit, and Cornerstone Award each January. To learn more contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2019 Annual Banquet will be Thursday, March 21st at the Wenatchee Convention Center.
The theme “The Spirit of Wenatchee”
- Presenting sponsor is: North Cascades Bank
- Registration sponsor: Jake Davison American Family Insurance
- Bar Sponsor: Horan Estates Winery
- Auction Sponsor: Moss Adams
- Dinner Sponsor ?
At the banquet we will recognized the 2018 winners. Finalists include:
- Business of the Year:
- 501 Consultants
- Salcido Connection
- Cashmere Valley Bank
- Non-Profit of the Year:
- Chelan Douglas Volunteer Attorney Services
- Music Theatre of Wenatchee
- Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission
Who will the Best Decorated Table go to this year? The winner will receive some treats from Cafe Columbia!