3.18.20 COVID-19 Resources
- WA Employment Security Department has released a chart that reviews COVID-19 Scenarios & Benefits Available. Please consult this chart to see what benefits your company and the State may be able to provide your employees.
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) is accepting applications for their Disaster Loan Assistance program. To learn more about the loan offered, the application process, and documents required please consult: The Three Step Process: Disaster Loans.
- US Senator Murray's office released information on the SBA Disaster loans including a phone number to call if you cannot complete the online application. Please find the flyer here and the Spokane Office phone number to call is: 509-353-2800
- The Association of Washington Business is hosting a webinar on March 23rd at 10 AM. If you would like to join the call please register here.
- Office of the Governor: COVID-19 resource list for impacted Washington businesses and workers
- WA Employment Security Department: Workers and businesses affected by COVID-19
- New guidelines issued by the federal government on 3.16.20: 15 Days to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control COVID-19 Information
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- Chelan Douglas Health District COVID-19 Information
- Confluence Health’s COVID-19 What you need to Know