Stacy is the Business and Industry Liaison for Wenatchee Valley College and oversees the Center for Entrepreneurship. She has been with the College for more than 8 years and has held her current position since 2013.
“It’s an honor to serve both the organization and our community as president for 2019,” Stacy Luckensmeyer said. “GWATA has seen such a tremendous growth over the last few years, with the addition of the Flywheel Investment Conference and our expanding membership base.”
The Board also appointed 8 new board directors and advisors. GWATA’s newest Directors include: Brian Beaumont, Subsplash; Wendy Dalpez, The Entrepreneur’s Source; Ryan Smolinsky, Overcast Law Office; and, Barbara Walters, North Central Regional Library.
GWATA’s newest Advisors include: Cheri Dudek-Kuhn, Orchard Corset; Brenda Mandelis, LocalTel Communications; Steve King, City of Wenatchee; and Amy Smith, Numerica Credit Union.
“With such a strong board and our very talented executive director and staff, we look forward to connecting with our region even more and continuing to meet the needs for which your Technology Alliance is uniquely positioned,” Luckensmeyer added.
The full roster of GWATA Board of Directors, include:
- Stacy Luckensmeyer, Wenatchee Valley College (Board President)
- Tom Arnold, PetHub
- JC Baldwin, GTC Technical Support & Port of Chelan County
- Brian Beaumont, Subsplash
- Wendy Dalpez, The Entrepreneur’s Source
- Rodney Dye, Stemilt Growers
- Robert Pageler, Confluence Health
- Pete Phillips, North Central Education Service District
- Ryan Smolinsky, Overcast Law Offices
- Jim Huffman, Port of Douglas County
- Barbara Walters, North Central Regional Library
The full roster of GWATA Board of Advisors, include:
- Cheri Dudek-Kuhn, Orchard Corset
- Bert Holeton, The Mastermind Group
- Lisa Karstetter, Microsoft
- Steve King, City of Wenatchee
- Brenda Mandelis, LocalTel Communications
- Amy Smith, Numerica Credit Union
GWATA’s Emeritus Board, includes:
- Jenny Rickel, Native Network
- Ron Brown, Wenatchee School District
- Dan Paquette, Key Methods
On January 30, the community is invited to join GWATA for an evening of networking, libations, and new connections at the 2019 Kick Off Party. This is a great opportunity to connect and engage while learning about GWATA’s events and resources this upcoming year. Hosted at the LocalTel Event Center inside of Pybus Market, the event will serve as GWATA’s annual meeting with a short report from GWATA’s President. Through a generous sponsorship by Noel Communications tickets are only $10 for GWATA members and $20 for non-members. Visit www.gwata.org for more information.
Since 1999, GWATA (the Greater Wenatchee Area Technology Alliance) has served as the region’s tech alliance, championing growth and development in North Central Washington. As a 501(c)3, GWATA’s mission is to bring people and technology resources together while supporting entrepreneurs, STEM education, and technology. For more information visit www.gwata.org