Careers After School
The purpose of Careers After School (CAS) is to help students and their support networks discover occupations and training pathways through enriching career-connected learning events held on-site at local businesses. During CAS business and industry partners provide valuable information, hands-on activities and connections to better equip our youth as they make plans for the future.
Connecting students to our local business community initiates a mutually beneficial relationship that gives businesses the opportunity to actively engage with the workforce of tomorrow, laying the groundwork for future success.
- Hosting Business must be a member of the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- The audience for this event is sixth through twelfth graders, their parents and educators.
- CAS event dates and times are based on business host availability. The event should be two hours in length and ideally would take place between 5-7pm.
- The size of this event will be up to 25 attendees and registrations are based on a ”first-come first-served” system.
- The Chamber and Wenatchee Learns Connect will create an info sheet which outlines the careers that will be highlighted as well as the education/training that is required for each. This will be a take away for the students