Careers After School is a program open to 6th-12th grade students and their parents who are interested in a hands-on experience with different careers in the community!
This particular event is being hosted by the Chelan PUD and features careers in fish and wildlife. Careers explored will be:
- Hatchery Maintenance & Operations
- Wildlife Biologist
- Fisheries Biologist
- Natural Resource Management
- Hydro & License Compliance
- Environmental Coordinator
- Parks Manager
- Water Resources Specialist
Please contact Tess Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in signing your student up!