Tangible creations like copyrights, patents, and trademarks are protected under certain laws. Laraine Burrell from Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn, & Aylward will present on the topic of Intellectual Property and how to protect your rights.
- What is intellectual property and how can I identify it?
- Does IP have any value and should I protect it?
- How can I create a brand that helps consumers find my products or services?
- Can the different types of IP be used together to protect my business?
- How can I stop other’s from stealing my ideas and IP?
- What happens if I copy someone else’s IP?
- What happens if I ignore my IP rights?
Light lunch included
$10 Pre-registered members