Hispanic Business Council
Vision: The Hispanic Business Council seeks to build trust & unify Latinx-owned businesses with the region’s overall business community through advocacy, education, and increased access to resources, on a bilingual platform in order to strengthen and empower our community and future generations.
Purpose: The Hispanic Business Council is appointed by the WVCC Board of Directors and is responsible for:
- Providing education through information sharing and guidance to Latinx-owned businesses.
- Integrating the business community in the Wenatchee Valley by creating partnerships with community members to foster relationship building.
- Providing inclusive networking opportunities that built trust and ensure equitable access to resources.
- Providing educational programming for both the Latinx community and the community at large.
- Provide advocacy on behalf of Latinx owned businesses taking in consideration the unique needs and challenges of these businesses.
- Wilma Cartagena, Former President of NCW Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Michael Arciga, Douglas County Sewer District
- Ruben Betancourt, Columbia Valley Community Health
- Elvis Garcia, Seattle Yoga Lounge & Cafe
- Mina Gomez, Edward Jones
- Anna Kornish, GLP Attorneys PS Inc.
- Eric Limon, Washington Trust Bank
- Edwin Fonseca, La Tortuga Loca
- Aaron Ruiz, Nick McLean Real Estate
- Lorena Urrutia, People’s Bank
- Christina Escalera, Numerica Credit Union
- Ernest Radillo, Radillo Law Firm