Office & Broker Services Coordinator
John L Scott is seeking a detail-oriented person to join our team. The right candidate must be dependable, have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, be a quick learner in a variety of other programs, and have good communication skills.
The Office & Broker Services Coordinator provides administrative support to the Office Staff and Real Estate Broker Associates while working at the front desk. This position requires a strong attention to detail, understands documents and the ability to review and track progress to completion.
Responsibilities include various administrative support tasks, assisting Broker Associates, file set up, listing/transaction coordination, marketing projects/social media, among other tasks as needed for the general operation of office such as greeting guests and answering phones.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
· Practiced in Microsoft Suite such as Outlook Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
· Effective communicator, both verbal and written
· Willingness to take on new tasks and assist Brokers as needed
· Ability to learn new programs and assist in training
Approximately 30-35 hours per week.
Please submit cover letter with resume.
30-35 hours per week
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour