Wenatchee Valley Area Parks
Centennial Park – 130 South Wenatchee Avenue. Centennial Park was acquired in 1992. The 1 acre park has a stage, benches, and restrooms.
Chase Park – 145 South Delaware Street. Mable Chase donated her property for the .52 acre park in 1909. It has a picnic area and play equipment.
Community Center – 504 South Chelan Avenue. The Community Center provides a variety of services, programs, and rental facilities.
Lincoln Park – 1410 Mission Street. Lincoln Park was acquired in 1958. The 22 acre park features: Athletic fields, picnic shelter, children’s play equipment, and a stage.
Locomotive Park – 1100 South Wenatchee Avenue. The 15 acre park was acquired by the city in 1951. It features a historical locomotive display.
Memorial Park – 2 South Chelan Avenue. Memorial Park was acquired in 1892, 1922, and 1929. The 3.8 acre park contains historical displays and a fountain.
Kiwanis Methow Park – 420 Methow Street. The park is 1.26 acres and features: A wading pool, picnic shelter, barbeque, play equipment, U-6 soccer field, and basketball court.
Pennsylvania Park – 219 Pennsylvania Avenue. The park was acquired in 1924. It is 1.02 acre park that features a multi-use field, wading pool, and play equipment.
Pioneer Park – 220 Fuller Street. Pioneer Park was acquired in 1908 and 1919. The 7 acre park features a skate park, picnic area, play equipment, outdoor 50 meter swimming pool.
Rainbow Park – 1411 North Wenatchee Avenue. Rainbow Park was acquired in 1999. It is a small grassy area adjacent to Wenatchee Avenue near Maiden Lane
Rotary Park – 1810 Maple Street. The park was acquired in 1997. The 8 acre park features: disc golf course, basketball court, picnic shelters, walking trail, play equipment, and splash pad.
Saddle Rock – End of Circle Street. The 325 acre natural area was acquired in 2010 from a private donation. It features habitat areas and non-motorized access trails.
Skyline Drive Outlook – 1536 Skyline Drive. The overlook was added to the park system in 2010. It features a panoramic view of Wenatchee Valley.
Washington Park – 110 South Miller Street. Washington Park was acquired ion 1946. The 4.12 acre park features a picnic shelter, wading pool, grassy areas, and play equipment.
Wenatchi Park – 1401 McKittrick Street. Wenatchi Park was acquired in 1992. The 10 acre park is adjacent to Foothills Middle School. It is used primarily for field sports and open play.
Western Hills Park – 900 Westwood Drive. Western Hills Park was acquired in 1992. The 5 acre site is located behind John Newberry Elementary School and features a multi-use field.